Join Our Team
KMAM is always looking for talented educators to grow with us.
The Application Process
Job application submission
school leader interview
What We Look For
At KMAM, we believe an excellent teacher:
- Believes that all children can and will learn and is committed to seeing transformative outcomes for students in college and beyond.
- Believes that teaching character is as important to our students’ success as the development of their academic skills.
- Demonstrates a growth mindset about self and others, and is open to observation, feedback, and coaching.
- Exudes joy and a love for teaching and learning in the classroom.
- Believes that strong relationships are essential to foster with students, families, and staff.
- Believes in creating innovative and relevant lessons that focus on the needs of all students.
- Values and thrives working alongside a team of like-minded individuals.
Qualified Candidates Have:
- A bachelor’s degree (required)
- State teaching credentials (required)
- At least two years of teaching experience (preferred)
- Experience working in urban schools (highly preferred)
- An incredible work ethic
- A belief and commitment in the mission and values of KIPP